«Early Childhood Education in the 21st century: new perspectives and dilemmas»
Themes - Strands
- Individual presentation: 15 minutes + 5 minutes for exchanges
- Self-organized symposium: 90 minutes approx. a common theme with the moderator
- Poster presentation: The presenter must be available for 60 minutes for the exchange with the participants
- Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other conference.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English using exclusively the on-line system of the Congress web page (Abstract submission). Abstracts submitted via fax or any other means will not be accepted. Please indicate your preference for Key-Theme/Strands and the preferred way of presentation (individual or poster presentation / Self Organized Symposium).
- Your abstract should be no longer than 300 words.
- The Title must be no longer that 30 words.
- Please indicate up to 6 key words of your abstract.
- The Scientific Committee of OMEP2020 will determine whether the abstract will be accepted as an oral presentation or a poster, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
- For each conference registration an author/co-author can present up to two works of any kind (an oral presentation, a poster, or participate in a Symposium as a moderator or as a Symposium presenter). Certificates will be given only to registered participants.
- Also, presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants at OMEP2020. Registration must be received no later than April 30th, 2020 (early registration deadline) to ensure that your abstract is included in the conference programme and scheduled for presentation. Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline.
- Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered. Submission of an abstract acknowledges your consent for the abstract to be published in the official programme.
- The corresponding author must ensure the congress secretariat, that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and they consent to its submission.
- Authors will be notified by e-mail no later than March 30th, 2020, whether their abstract has been accepted or rejected, and, in case of acceptance about the form of presentation.
- A young scholar is defined as: Post graduate student (during masters or doctoral degree) and Early career researcher (within 5 years from gaining doctoral degree).
- Students will have to present an ID to prove their status.
- Individual presentation: 15 minutes + 5 minutes for exchanges.
- Poster presentation: Vertical Orientation Roll Up Banner of 70cm x 100cm.
- In total 90 minutes. Four or five works around a common theme are presented and a moderator organizes the presentations and the relevant discussion. You can present 4 or 5 works adjusting the presentation time so as to have 15΄ min. at the end for conversation and exchange.
- The moderator and the presenting authors must be registered to the Conference.
- The moderator is in charge for the consent of the other participants in the Self Organized Symposium, as well as for the abstracts submission.
If you wish to participate with a Self-Organized Symposium, please fill in the attached file and upload it to the abstract submission portal at the relevant section (you will be asked for by the system). You can download the file by clicking here!
- 15 February, 2020 Proposal Submission Deadline
- 30 March, 2020 Notification of Acceptance